Last updated as of September 19, 2021
Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
1. Your privacy is important, and we ensure that we only collect the information which is necessary for us to provide you with our products and services and to maintain the membership accounts for the customers who have registered as members (“Registered Customers”) with us.
2. The types of personal information we may collect include but not limited to your name, address, email, telephone number, gender, credit card information, bank account information, household composition, eating habits, types of restaurants you visit and the frequencies, culinary habits (collectively, “Personal Data”).
3. There is certain information which is mandatory for you to provide (as indicated at the time of collection). You may choose not to provide us with any of the personal information, but we may not be able to provide or continue to provide our products and services to you.
Use of your Personal Data
4. If you provide any personal information to us, you are deemed to have agreed and authorized us to collect, use, process and retain such personal information for the following purposes:
a. enhancing your browsing and shopping experience on our Platforms,
b. providing marketing materials and information, discounts, and promotions from time to time,
c. operating, processing, and maintaining your WFH membership accounts,
d. processing your orders and arranging for payment through banks or by credit cards and other financial institutions such as AliPay,
e. verifying your identity,
f. providing customer services including processing and effecting sales, orders, refunds, exchanges relating to products available for sale on our Platforms, handling enquiries, complaints, feedback, and claims,
g. performing research and statistical analysis for tailoring the types of news, information, products, and services, to be provided to you; and
h. auditing purposes.
5. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to third party services providers engaged by us to assist with providing you with our services (including data entry, managing our customer database, processing, effecting and verifying sales, orders, refunds and/or exchanges relating to products available for sale through our Platforms, contacting you regarding promotions, delivery services and other customer service), securely storing of your Personal Data, processing and effecting payment by different payment methods including credit cards ("Third-Party Service Providers"). They are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in paragraph 4 above and not for their own purposes.
6. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government, and regulatory and other organizations for purposes stated in paragraph 4 above.
7. For transfer of Personal Data outside Hong Kong, we will also adopt any contractual or other appropriate measures to safeguard your Personal Data as may be required under the Ordinance.
8. With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your Personal Data for direct marketing to you in relation to offers and promotions from us and from our affiliates (companies in common ownership or common control with us) in relation to food products and beverages. We will not provide your Personal Data to any other third parties for use in their direct marketing activities. We will, without charge, cease to use your Personal Data in direct marketing upon your request by contacting us at the postal address or email address indicated in paragraph 14 below.
9. We may share aggregate data with third parties for marketing research and analysis purposes for bettering our services provided to you, but those aggregate data will not enable the third parties to identify you.
10. The Personal Data will be kept and stored by us or by our Third-Party Service Providers who we engage for the keeping and storage of such information.
11. We will use our best endeavors to keep the Personal Data in secured state and to ensure that our Third-Party Service Providers will have the necessary secured measures in place.
Your rights of Access to your Personal Data
13. You have the right to access your Personal Data held with us and to request for correction of such information.
Any request in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and addressed to Wing Fung Hong, Customer Service Department,18/F Malahon Centre, 10-12, Stanley Street, Hong Kong, or by Email address: email@example.com
14. In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.
© 2023 Wing Fung Hong