General Terms and Conditions
1. The sale and purchase of the products and services offered on our Platform are subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any order placed on the Platform is an invitation to offer to purchase items from us and are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability. The agreement between us shall complete when the ordered products are delivered.
3. You are required to provide accurate and up-to-date information, including that related to any of your payment method chosen to place an order, when using our Platform, registering with us a user account (“User Account”) and when placing an order with us. This is essential for us to provide our services to you. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or other party as result of any incorrect or outdated information.
4. A “working day” means a working day when our office and shop are open, and does not include a Sunday, a public holiday or a day that falls from and including the second last day of any Lunar Year (年廿九) to and including the seventh day of the next Lunar Year (翌年年初七).
5. We will use our reasonable commercial efforts to fulfill the orders placed with us, but all orders are subject to availability of stock and/or supply from our suppliers. However, we have the absolute discretion whether to accept your order and have the right to refuse any order placed with us without giving any reason. We shall not be liable to any person if we refuse any order or if we are unable to fulfill any order for whatever reason.
6. We reserve our right to cancel any orders placed by you for reasons including but not limited to:
(i) the products become out of stock or short of supply after you have placed the order for reasons beyond our control; or
(ii) delivery of the products cannot be arranged to your designated delivery address(es), and no other alternative delivery address or self-pickup service can be agreed between you and us; or
(iii) delivery of the products cannot be made due to force majeure as set out in clause 16 below in this section and no self-pickup service could be agreed; or
(iv) any other reasons barring any delivery service by us or self-pickup service by you.
7. It is our absolute discretion to cancel, terminate or refuse to accept any order you place with us. Refund in such a case will be subject to the Replacement and Refund Policy below. Our decision on such acts are final and binding upon you and we are not liable to any claims for loss or damages arising therefrom.
8. We reserve our right to decide the manner we fulfill any order you place with us at our sole discretion. Our decision will be final and binding.
9. By placing an order with us for our products, you agree to pay for the products ordered at the price as indicated at the time of placing the orders, and the applicable delivery fee, if any.
10. You are required to register with us a User Account with your email address and password to enjoy the online shopping services offered by us. We reserve our right to refuse or terminate your registration for whatsoever reason. For user accounts held with us which has been inactive for three years or more may be cancelled and terminated by us without prior notice. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages which may arise as a result.
11. Your User Account login and password to our Platform are personal to you and you are solely responsible for keeping them safe and not be stolen by other third parties for their own use. You are held responsible for all activities under your User Account. You agree to pay for every order made under your User Account and agree to indemnify us for all claims against us (including our directors, employees, agents and authorized persons) by any third parties for any loss and damages arising from any order placed under your User Account.
12. All the photos and information about our products on our Platform are provided by us or our suppliers and are provided for reference and illustration purpose only. The actual product may differ in their appearances and packaging from those appearing in the photos. The photos and information are subject to change and may be varied from time to time without prior notice.
13. When you place an order with us, you may choose a one-time purchase or purchase with a Subscription Plan. Please refer to the section on Subscription Plan below for details.
14. When you use our Platform, you warrant that you are of age 18 or above and that you have the capacity and authority to place an order with us.
15. All risks in the products shall pass to you upon delivery or self-pickup of the products, but we retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
16. Force Majeure We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our obligations under the agreement between you and us as a result of acts of God, fire, flood, typhoons, rainstorms where amber/red/black signals are hoisted, states of emergency connected to public health, accident, riot, social unrest, war, government intervention including regulatory changes and sanctions, embargoes, labor strikes, equipment failures, road blockage, or any other causes beyond our control.
© 2017-2023 Wing Fung Hong